Race Licences

Road Race Licences
Details of the procedure for race organisers to obtain a licence for their event can be found on the Run Britain website.
In the case of difficulty, Keith Binney can be approached for advice at keithbinney@hotmail.co.uk.

Cross Country Races.
Application forms should be obtained from, and returned to
Judith Temperton
Northern Athletics Office
7A, Wellington Road East,
West Yorkshire
WF13 1HF
Tel:01924 457922
e-mail: judith@northernathletics.org.uk
Applications should be made at least eight weeks before the event.
Permits are issued by England Athletics.

Fell Races.
Races are permitted by the Fell Running Association and published in an 
annual Fixture Calendar and Handbook. Contact the Fixtures Secretary.
Andy Butler
Ollerenshaw Farm
Eccles Road
Whaley Bridge
High Peak
SK23 7EW
Tel:01663 733256
e-mail: fixtures@fellrunner.org.uk